Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I'd like to use my android phone in my 2006 cls500, but it…

Customer Question
I'd like to use...

I'd like to use my android phone in my 2006 cls500, but it says "INSERT PHONE" on the dashboard and menu, but doesn't tell me HOW or WHERE to insert it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Mercedes-Benz CLS500. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I have bluetooth but it doesn't allow me to operate my phone throigj the car

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mercedes
10/1/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 10 months ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

look in the center console . there should be a phone cradle or adapter. I will send over an info of how it looks.

if you do not have this then you do not have the phone kit installed.

I have included the install instructions so you can see how it all looks, unfortunately if you do not have it installed then you cannot. they are discontinued . hope this helps.

Please take a second and click the STARS at the top of the screen to rate my service 5 stars if you feel I have been helpful , rating is just as important to me as your issue is to you. Please request me in the future. Keep in mind that when you rate it does not end our conversation, you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Thanks for choosing just answer. Also , if you feel I deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks again ,
Lou P.
Master Mercedes-Benz Tech
Master ASE Certified Tech