Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

P only, I have a 2000 E320 gas and I want to service the…

This question is for Lou...
This question is for Lou P only, I have a 2000 E320 gas and I want to service the trans, would like to know if Fuch's titan ATF4134 with Mercedes approval spec 236.14 is correct
9/26/2017
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

Yes sir, that is the correct fluid you need to use. hope this helps.

Lou

Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Excellent, I am always nervous about putting in the wrong fluid and doing more harm than good. Thanks!

No problem at all

Lou

oh my apologies, I sent this ford info to the wrong chat.

Lou

No problem. Maybe someday I'll have that pickup truck with the same issue and that information might be very helpful. Have a great day!

no problem haha