Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2001 meredes Bens s430 and my hold car is sitting…

Customer Question
I have a 2001...

I have a 2001 meredes Bens s430 and my hold car is sitting like a low rise,I changes the front shock but still when I wake up in the morning the air is out of the car

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? How many miles are on the car?

I but a month 129000

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your S430 yourself? What have you tried so far?

No a mechanic front shocks but the hold car is sitting low over a period

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Could it be the suspension the suspension value unit

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Mercedes
9/25/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 10 months ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

the issue is most likely a failing compressor and compressor relay.

you will need to change the compressor and relay .

I will send over the info on where they are located.

Lou

the fuse box diagram is for the fuse box that is on the passenger side of the engine bay.

hope this helps.

Please take a second and click the STARS at the top of the screen to rate my service 5 stars if you feel I have been helpful , rating is just as important to me as your issue is to you. Please request me in the future. Keep in mind that when you rate it does not end our conversation, you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Thanks for choosing just answer. Also , if you feel I deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks again ,
Lou P.
Master Mercedes-Benz Tech
Master ASE Certified Tech