Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need the engine number for Mercedes Bus serial

I need the engine...

I need the engine number for Mercedes Bus serial 9BM384075BB715852

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Mercedes. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

NO THANK YOU VERY MUCH

9/25/2017
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

here is the engine number sorry for the delay.

377989U0879152

Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate my service so I may receive my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future.Keep in mind that when you rate it does not end our conversation, you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed just simply reply back, thanks!
Lou P.
Master Mercedes-Benz Technician
Master ASE Certified

thank you if i give you a engine number you can give me the chassis number ?

sometimes yes I can do a reverse search.

Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
I m out , answer for this way please
the engine number is(###) ###-####0064891

yeah i tried every way I can and with this engine I cannot reverse search, most likely because I am in USA, i tried all the big buses and such and couldn't find a model . sorry .

Lou