Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

P only, I have a 2011 ml350 with the 272 motor and I need to

This question is for Lou...
This question is for Lou p only, I have a 2011 ml350 with the 272 motor and I need to know what services are due at 115k miles. Thanks!
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/25/2017
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

Hello and thanks for requesting me!

here is the service sheet.

the car will need quite a bit.

let me know if you need any clarification or help I will do what I can to help.

Lou

Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate my service so I may receive my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future.Keep in mind that when you rate it does not end our conversation, you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed just simply reply back, thanks!
Lou P.
Master Mercedes-Benz Technician
Master ASE Certified

Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks, that's exactly what I'm looking for.
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician