Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need a radio code for a 2002 Mercedes-benz S500 (V8-5.0L).

VIN # WDBNG75J52A256528. Also, I...
I need a radio code for a 2002 Mercedes-benz S500 (V8-5.0L). VIN # WDBNG75J52A256528. Also, I need instructions on how to input the code.
Thanks for your help.
9/24/2017
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please

understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem

with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer

data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we

just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the

vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Note there may be an issue where the complexity of the issue will require a Premium Service. This service will be an addition to the normal question cost. Usually it does not come down to this but keep in mind!! I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be

patient and permit me to do what I do best.

I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in

return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there

is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I

can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you

through it.

Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

Here is your radio code !!

PRODUCTION INFO
​Radio Serial #13046337Selling DealerC05301Radio Code12212 Use the numbered buttons on the radio to enter the code, then press seek anything else? if not..... I try to be online 365 days a year. I only earn a paycheck when a customer rates me Ok, Good, Excellent. This rating is VERY IMPORTANT! Your rating credits me on my time and my expertise on your issue! A lot of the repair information and fixes are hard to come by!! So please rate me above!!!! Bonuses are also greatly appreciated!!! If I have not addressed your original question to your liking yet, I hope you will reply and continue working with me, since your charged the full question value, regardless if you rate negative or not at all. If you rate me now, do not worry, you can still reply later to me. Thanks Wolfgang
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician
Thank you.

my pleasure