Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Need stereo code for my benz

Customer Question
Need stereo code for my benz
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mercedes
9/23/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 11 months ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician

Hi, my name is***** you able to give me the serial number from the back of the radio?

The radio is still in the Car, will th vin work? WDBGA43G7VA344825

The vin might work but I cannot access the system until Monday. Can you wait until then? I can decode the radio serial number today but I cannot check the code by your vin number until Monday.

That's fine thank you. I'll be waiting

Great, I will reply back Monday morning.

Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 10 months ago

Good morning, your radio code comes up as 65135.

Let me know if it works!

Marty

Just checking in. Did the radio code work?

I never heard back from you. Did the radio code work?

Just checking in. Did the radio code work? If it did I would appreciate you rating my service so I can receive credit for helping you.

Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 9 months ago

Any updates on the radio code? Did it work?