Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 23 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing
12772297

Could you recommend complete speaker replacement options for

Could you recommend complete speaker replacement options for a 2004 g500 Mercedes Benz

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Ok, I need to know which audio package yours has in order to know how many speakers and what size they are. I also need to know if yours has an amp or not.

Customer: replied 28 days ago.
If I knew this I wouldn't ask the question my friend

Hello

another expert here

the front door speakers a 6.5" (165mm) and so is the subwoofer ( if fitted) under the seat

as to what brand of speaker then I would use either Harman Kardon or Infinity

the Harman site also shows the speaker locations

http://www.harmankardon.com/mercedes-benz-g-class.html

Matt, Engineer
Experience: Mechanical Engineer with 23 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing