Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

My s63 amg 2011 is making a tiking soundat ildle we can

hello my s63 amg 2011...
hello my s63 amg 2011 is making a tiking soundat ildle we can hearit very clearly the sound looks like its comming from the driver side. and sometime it stops for a 1 or 2 seconds then it start again tiking when i go underthe car i can hear it clearly to ..could this be the purge valve ? or the ABC pump?!
https://youtu.be/xu_qwYT8WeI
9/21/2017
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Ok thankful

Hey how are you

good video :) ,at least i can hear it

Does raising rpm gradually ,will it make that noise also gradually ticker louder or no effect ?

do you change oil regularly on time ?

what is the mileage on it ?

any oil light coming on ?

if you press brake pedal does noise go away, it doe not sound like abd pump or purge valve to me ,it sound like internal, like lifters, timing chain tensio ers , but all that could be caused by lack of oil pressure or part failure like collapsed lifters , pumping up intermittently ?

any warning lights ,abs traction, red or yellow message in middle display brake system failure , check engine lights etc ?

this an AMG ,so Do you drive hard or you Cruz .

lets start here

Hey Chad yes this is for sure a andy but I read take care of the car always check the oil before I taking a ride to all maintenance is very good
There is no light showing up on the screen everything seems fine
I think two months that this noise started
Last month I went to the dealer to make a transmission oil change and filter's and also a diff Oil change

did it get louder gradually or same thing

you use full synthetic oil Mobil 1 or equivalent

Chad Farhat
When you really check on the engine you can clearly see that it's ready stick on the driver side
Full synthetic Mobil one
Phone call session started

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciatted

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat

Thank You For The Rating :)

IF you need my Assistance in The Future on a Different issue , Just start your Question with ( FOR CHAD FARHAT ONLY)

or Click on the link Below to Enter My Profile & Under My Picture Profile There is a Box That Says (Ask Your Question)

It will be Highlighted in Orange, Type your Question in The Box & It will be sent straight To Me to Assist you .

http://www.justanswer.com/car/expert-chadfarhat/?rpt=3800

Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat