Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I had an accident with 2005 Mercedes Benz SL500 How do I

I had an accident with 2005 Mercedes Benz SL500 How do I reset the roll bar?Thank you
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Is it safe to assume that the roof will also reset when they roll bars reset

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

in order to reset the roll bar you need to activate the roll bar in the raise position as long as it takes to hear a loud snap or pop. then it should be able to be lowered and the roof will work again as long as the windows have been synchronized.

hope this helps.

please let me know if you need more info.

Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate my service so I may receive my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future.Keep in mind that when you rate it does not end our conversation, you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed just simply reply back, thanks!
Lou P.
Master Mercedes-Benz Technician
Master ASE Certified