Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Need radio code for 1999 slk 230, No

Customer Question
Need radio code for...

Need radio code for 1999 slk 230

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mercedes
9/17/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 11 months ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

Hello , I can give you the last radio code stored in the system if you give me your vin number, in some rare cases i need the serial number off of the radio but the vin usually will take care of it.

Lou

Can you please provide us with the current radio code for a 1999 Mercedes Benz SLK 230?

with the vin that i asked of you, i can get you the last code stored in mercedes , with the serial number off the rado i can get you the correct code per the radio.

sometimes the radio is replaced and the code not updated in the mercedes system

but i need to vin at least .

Lou