Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need the wiring diagram for ax compresor on my mercedes 98…

Customer Question
I need the wiring...

I need the wiring diagram for ax compresor on my mercedes 98 300ce 2.3

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to see about that diagram for your Mercedes-Benz 300CE. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Some bodi install a externa switch, that start the compressor, I found this wire come out and I my compresor don't work.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mercedes
9/17/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 11 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Ok, can I get the 17 digit vin number to pull the wiring schematic for you