Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I send a message paid but no reply, 2007, no, i already paid…

Customer Question
I send a message...

I send a message paid but no reply

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I already paid for an answer which i never recieved

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mercedes
9/15/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor replied 11 months ago
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hi, I'm Ron and I will be helping you today.
Stand by for a moment while I prepare your answer.

Something must have gotten lost in the mix here, very sorry about that. What was your questions?

Thanks, Ron

Thanks again and please remember to rate me 5 stars now
and keep this link in case you need me again later on.
I don’t get credit for assisting you until you rate me
My goal is to assist you in the repair of your vehicle by
supplying you with well educated information. I may not
always have the exact fix you wanted to hear, but my job is
to get you on the right track, which I always do. I can’t hear,
see, smell or touch your vehicle from where I’m at, so your
understanding of that is greatly appreciated. There are no
magical answers, but I do my best to guide you in the right
direction.