Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need to get the code for my stereo, no i am trying to fix…

Customer Question
I need to get...

I need to get the code for my stereo

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?

No i am trying to fix my radio

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

2009 gl550

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I purchased the vehicle a couple of weeks ago and i have not been able to change the radio station

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It is stuck on one station

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mercedes
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 11 months ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

can you tell me what the radio says or does?

no
do you need the vin#
4jgbf86e29a443679

no what? if it was the phone call offer that is automated and not me.

no the vin will not help, the radio codes in this model are not like the older ones,

i need to know what the radio says or does.

are you still with me ??

I am here to help but need to know if you still want my help.

thanks , Lou