Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

2014 Mercedes-Benz E - Class E350 Coupe 4Matic. I need to

Customer Question

2014 Mercedes-Benz E - Class E350 Coupe 4Matic.I need to change the map light under the rear view mirror. There are two lights under the mirror, one for the drivers side and one for the passenger side. I want to know how to replace them. Photos would be helpful. I also need to know how to uninstall(remove) the rear view mirror.VIN# *****
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Great. Thank you, Lou!

Here is how you can remove the mirror.

more info to come.

Lou

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you! I will wait for more info on the bulb replacement.

hmm, there is no bulb listed separately in the parts catalog....... bear with me.

ok here is a picture of a benz mirror you can see the tabs that snap into place so small putty knifes or small plastic wedges should get this mirror apart.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hey Lou, the image you sent me is actually different than the mirror that I have.I found the similar mirror online. I have attached the photos. Please look at those two photos. That is the mirror I have in my car.

no no , i understand, what i was after is that all of our mirrors snap together,

the one i sent was from an S class.

we do not have instructions to disassemble the mirror housing, but i know we have done it in the past.

Hello, were you able to make headway with the lights?