Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My mercedes driver side is lower then passenger side, 2007…

Customer Question
My mercedes driver side...

My mercedes driver side is lower then passenger side

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

2007 mercedes cls550\

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i change the struts

Mechanic's Assistant: How has the ride been lately? Have you noticed any fluid under the car?

No fluid

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just that

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mercedes
9/12/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Pete, Mercedes Mechanic replied 11 months ago
Pete, Mercedes Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

If you have not had the suspension system calibrated after you replace the struts this needs done.The control module needs to relearn the strut height and positions with this relearn.This relearn has to be done with either a dealers sds machine or a fully compatible scan tool that can plug into your model and can read the suspension ecu and perform this relearn.I have seen these struts replaced before and had to perform the relearn to resolve the issue with the uneven height issue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete