MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

Seems to be no power to my 03 ML320 radio amp...i've checked

Customer Question

Hello...seems to be no power to my 03 ML320 radio amp...i've checked the fuses, replaced the amp...the fiber output never initializes
JA: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?
Customer: everything powers up except the amp
JA: Are you fixing your ML320 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes i am doing the repairs myself.....I've done it all !!!! Fiber, Fuses, Amp replacement....what next ??
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I can think of..
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Have you checked for fault codes in all computers in your vehicle using a dealers sds machine or a fully compatible scan tool that will plug in and can communicate with all computers?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete