Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Seems to be no power to my 03 ML320 radio amp...i've checked…

Customer Question
Hello...seems to be no...

Hello...seems to be no power to my 03 ML320 radio amp...i've checked the fuses, replaced the amp...the fiber output never initializes

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Everything powers up except the amp

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your ML320 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i am doing the repairs myself.....I've done it all !!!! Fiber, Fuses, Amp replacement....what next ??

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of..

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mercedes
9/10/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Pete, Mercedes Mechanic replied 11 months ago
Pete, Mercedes Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Have you checked for fault codes in all computers in your vehicle using a dealers sds machine or a fully compatible scan tool that will plug in and can communicate with all computers?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete