Kevin
Kevin, Master tech
Experience:  Diagnostic technician
84635724

I want to put my 2005 S L 600 on my lift in my garage to

Customer Question

I want to put my 2005 S L 600 on my lift in my garage to protect it from hurricane IRMA, but I can't fine the frame underneath. it all looks like plastic. where is the frame?
JA: Are you fixing your 600 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: not fixing. lifting on my car lift. need to line up lift with the frame.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: hurricane IRMA is going to make a direct hit and I want to lift the car up on the lift.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 month ago.

Hi I'm Kevin the jacking points on your car are black plastic blocks located on the door sill one on the front of sill and one on the rear on each side

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
do I put the lift on the jacking points?
Expert:  Kevin replied 1 month ago.

Correct

Expert:  Kevin replied 1 month ago.

Please remember to rate my service and let me know if you need anything else at all