Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

I had my alternator replaced and now need my radio code for

Customer Question
my MB c-230 Kompressor, year...
I had my alternator replaced and now need my radio code for my MB c-230 Kompressor, year 2000. Vin is WDBHA24G2YA849442.
JA: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?
Customer: No.
JA: Are you fixing your C230 Kompressor yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: A mechanic friend replaced the alternator and the car is driving great but the radio will not work and reads CODE.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think of. Thanks!
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Mercedes
How much longer do you think this will take?
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/9/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician replied 2 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Note there may be an issue where the complexity of the issue will require a Premium Service. This service will be an addition to the normal question cost. Usually it does not come down to this but keep in mind!! I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

sorry about the delay !! I just got online

Radio Code 53536

anything else?

if not.....

I try to be online 365 days a year.

I only earn a paycheck when a customer rates me Ok, Good, Excellent.

This rating is VERY IMPORTANT! Your rating compensates me on my time and my expertise on your issue!

A lot of the repair information and fixes are hard to come by!!

I HAVE DONE MY PART IN HELPING YOU AND I DO EXPECT THE SAME WITH A 5 STAR RATING!!!

So please rate me above!!!! Bonuses are also greatly appreciated!!!

If I have not addressed your original question to your liking yet, I hope you will reply and continue working with me, since your charged the full question value, regardless if you rate negative or not at all. If you rate me now, do not worry, you can still reply later to me.

Thanks

Wolfgang

just checking in to see if your radio works !

please do let me know!!

Thanks

hello again!!

I have done my part in helping you on your radio code and I do need to do your part and rate my service as 5 stars!!

Thanks

Wolfgang!!

Wolfgang
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician