Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

08 mercedes c300 inoperable tire monitor light on had tpms…

08 mercedes c300 inoperable...

08 mercedes c300 inoperable tire monitor light on had tpms replaced car will not reactivate tpms

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked your tire pressure? Do you have a tire gauge?

Yes 32psi

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your C300 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just tire sensors

8/19/2017
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

with this being an 08 i can imagine that all of the sensors batteries are dead, they only last about 80 months,

if the module was replaced and the system still will not activate then its safe to say you need 1 or more sensors replaced in the wheels.

there actually is a tool that checks to see if they can be activated it scans the sensors just by holding it outside of the tire near the stem, almost all tire stores have this tool, its worth a drive over to see if they can check your sensors and let you know if they are responding, hope this helps,

Please take a second and click the STARS at the top of the screen to rate my service 5 stars if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. Keep in mind that when you rate it does not end our conversation, you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Thanks for choosing just answer. Also , if you feel I deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks again ,
Lou P.
Master Mercedes-Benz Tech
Master ASE Certified Tech

Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I havnt changed the module yet..changed all 4 sensors...where is module located
Phone call session started

thanks, ***** ***** hope it works out for you!

Lou