Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

On my 1998 ML320 Mercedes I would like to replace the fuse…

Hi,On my 1998 ML320 Mercedes...
Hi,On my 1998 ML320 Mercedes I would like to replace the fuse that runs the center console cigarette lighter, and then the fuse that runs the passenger side 12v socket and finally a similar one in the back cargo area.Wondering what fuses these three take and whether fuses like these are available in the automotive section at a Target or Walmart, or whether they are an auto parts store only thing?Thank you
8/19/2017
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician

Hi Michael, my name is***** fuses are a 10 and 15 amp ATO fuse. The fuses are available in the automotive section of Walmart or Target. Fuse #1, 10 and 17 in the fuse box under the hood are for the three sockets. Fuse 1 is the 10 amp fuse and the other two are 15 amp fuses.

Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician
Marty
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician