Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Car won't rise front driver side Starts to rise and then

Car won't rise front driver side Starts to rise and then drops back down again
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: new battery
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: 07 cls 63 amg
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I was just trying to see if it was something simple like a fuse should I disconnect the battery and try that
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: The compressor is working it just won't stay up seems like there's a hole in the airbag maybe

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

You are absolutely correct, there is a hole in the airbag, you will need to replace the front air strut,

you can find reasonably prices ones at www.arnottindustries.com

that is where most people buy their struts and compressors from, hope this helps.

a fuse or wiring or sensor will NOT be the issue it will be a failed strut bellows. we do not repair the airbag we replace the whole strut, a airbag kit if you find one, never works correctly .

hope this helps.

Please take a second and click the STARS at the top of the screen to rate my service 5 stars if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. Keep in mind that when you rate it does not end our conversation, you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Thanks for choosing just answer. Also , if you feel I deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks again ,
Lou P.
Master Mercedes-Benz Tech
Master ASE Certified Tech