Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Why would my SRS light come on all with out no accident.

Why would my SRS...

Why would my SRS light come on all with out no accident

Mechanic's Assistant: Is anything interfering with the seatbelt latch?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

2002 C320

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your C320 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, my scanner wont read so nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

My check coolant and washer fluid errors in the dash wont go off either and I have replaced all the sensors that are associated

8/18/2017
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

the srs light can come on due to hundreds of reasons, the most common is a failure of a seat belt buckle switch,

if possible can you upload me a picture of the warning you are looking at?

that way we can be on the same page.

as for the coolant and washer fluid issues, if the radiator fan is not working you will get a check coolant message.

and the washer fluid jars are common to crack and leak or leak at the washer pump, so have you kept tabs on how full the fluid is?

Lou

Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician