Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I need a radio code for a 2002 mercedes clk 320 vin

Customer Question
wdblk70g02t124041...
i need a radio code for a 2002 mercedes clk 320 vin wdblk70g02t124041
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mercedes
8/4/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 1 year ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

OK richard i am uploading the code info now . please let me know if the code works, it is always possible that the radio was replaced outside of the dealer and the code didnt get updated in the system. in that case we can still get the code it will just be a few more steps. also please do not forget to rate as well as that is the only way i am paid for my assistance , thanks, Lou

Here you go sir . Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate my service so I may receive my credit for helping, 5 STARS is ideal. Please request me in the future! Keep in mind that when you rate it does NOT end our conversation, you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed just simply reply back, THANKS! Lou P Master Mercedes-Benz Tech Master ASE Certified
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i did not get the radio code

there is a link i sent . do you see it?

the code is at the bottom of the picture its 22232

did you have a chance to try the code?