Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The Battery went dead and ive lost all the memory, the

Customer Question
The Battery went dead...

The Battery went dead and ive lost all the memory

Mechanic's Assistant: Did you test the battery with a voltmeter? And have you ever changed one before?

The battery was tested it was dead...when I installed the new one I lost everything...what to do what to do?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

2006 C230

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your C230 yourself? What have you tried so far?

It wasn't start and when u hook the battery cables the radiator fan runs

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No I guess that it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mercedes
8/4/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 11 months ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

can you explain what you mean by you have lost everything?