Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I am trying to find a replacement fob for a mercedes w/o…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to find a replacement fob for a mercedes w/o going to dealer

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Mercedes. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No thank you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Mercedes
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/3/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Kevin, Master tech replied 11 months ago
Kevin
Kevin, Master tech

Hi im kevin how old is car ?

2003
no thank you

Ok you have two options the first as im sure your aware is the dealer which isnt cheap .these keys come preprogrammed to your vehicle and are ordered matched to the vin .the second is to find a local locksmith to clone a key you already have .if you dont have a working key the dealer is your only option