Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

I need a fuse chart for the SL500 2003 Mercedes. Vin number

Customer Question
is ***** JA: Okay, I'll connect...
I need a fuse chart for the SL500 2003 Mercedes. Vin number is *****
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Mercedes-Benz SL500. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: The automatic door locks, the trunk and the covertable roof are not working. I suspect a fuse.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mercedes
7/30/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. Let me know when your ready

It's late in the day so I will review your response tomorrow.

Sense there is so many problems it would be best to check them all, do you know how to use a volt meter to check fuses?

No - I have a small battery tester. Is that a voltmeter?

is a way yes but not for testing fuses, you can get a voltmeter pretty cheap harbor freight sells them for 6 $

Thanks - I am going to take the car into the shop.
MB Paul
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician