MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

I have a 2006 w164 mercedes ml500. I have replaced every

Customer Question

I have a 2006 w164 mercedes ml500. I have replaced every part in the secondary A.I.R. system and I'm still getting a pending code P0410 and a check engine light I can hear the pump go on when in the morning at a=start up and sometimes again stop and go before the motor is up to temp
JA: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?
Customer: stays on I have Blue driver to shut the light off and erase the code
JA: Are you fixing your ML500 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: the only thing I have not replaced is the relay
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: bought all the parts from benzpartshq, except the air pump
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I changed the 2 shut off valves, all of the vacuum hoses and plastic parts, changeover valve, MAF sensor, EGR valve was replaced 1 year ago, check valve
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I just ordered a new relay for the A.I.R. pump
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Nevermind I'll call G&N Motors in Westwood,Ca to get the answer. No response in 24 hours. Thank you please refund my $5 deposit
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

sorry for the delay, the site makes it seem like you will get an answer in seconds which is not the case depending on the issue, i can help if you still want help, so let me know , if not you can contact customer service.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Please refund the fee

ok, that you can do by following the customer service links. sorry no one has answered faster. take care.