Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Need the radio code for a 2000 E 430, It is a Mercedes-Benz…

Customer Question
Need the radio code...

Need the radio code for a 2000 E 430

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Maserati 430. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

It is a Mercedes-Benz

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mercedes
7/29/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 9 months ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

In order for me to get the radio code in the Benz system I will need your vin and in some cases the radio serial number . Sometimes the radio is replaced outside of a dealer and the code is not updated in the Mercedes database. So please get me your vin and I can get you the radio code . Lou P.

Are you still with me ? I will not be able to be on long today so I would like to get you fixed up asap

Thanks but that's okay. I will call the Mercedes dealership on Monday

Is there an issue ?

MB Paul
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician