Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Gd morning, I dont no t sos connecting light is on for phone…

Customer Question
I dont no t...

I dont no t sos connecting light is on for phone i dont have a phone connected to the car

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Mercedes?

2008 s550

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your S550 yourself? What have you tried so far?

No i jus turn car off i eas driving from work

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mercedes
Answered in 4 days by:
8/2/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Pete, Mercedes Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Pete, Mercedes Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

This can be due to a fault with the Teleaid/Mbrace control unit itself if the SOS is going off on its own.What needs o be done here is to have the fault codes read out/checked to see what codes are set and then those codes diagnosed to then locate and repair this issue here.This has to be done with a fully compatible scan tool or a dealers sds machine to check these codes.The control unit may need replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete