Todd M
Todd M,
Experience:  Technician at Montgomery Motors
97226864

Where is the thermostat for a 1995 Mercedes menz c280, I

Customer Question

where is the thermostat for a 1995 Mercedes menz c280
JA: Are you fixing your C280 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I cannot find where the thermostat is
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I would like to see a pic of the engine so I can see the thermostat
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: 125000
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Todd M replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Here is the information that you have requested. The coolant temperature sensor is located on the left front of the engine. Here I am supplying the location of the sensor which includes a picture of the location for you.

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate and I will continue to assist you with this issue as needed.