Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

I have replaced the rear sensor and the cable but I am still

Customer Question

Hi I have replaced the rear sensor and the cable but I am still getting 5152 code at b22/3
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

What year is this model?

Let me know,thanks Pete

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
2003 E320 (w211)
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Also it has anew strut replaced on rear left and front left
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Unfortunately I am unable to place a call on this here myself but others see you have requested a call and may still call on this here.I can however continue here.

If the sensor was replaced and the wiring was checked or replaced at the rear this indicates the fault is in the wiring leading from the wiring you installed to the air matic control unit or the fault is in the air matic control unit itself.

I would trace and inspect all wiring to see if any shorts, cuts or knicks are found needing repaired.If all wiring from this sensor is found to be o.k. then the air matic control unit needs replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete