Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

My signal lights won' work, all four. the car was sitting

Customer Question
my signal lights won' work JA...
my signal lights won' work
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: all four. the car was sitting for a while
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: 1987 190e
JA: Are you fixing your 190E yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: combination relay
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: we took a relay out (###) ###-####would this cause the problem. nd where is the relay for the lights and clicker
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mercedes
7/27/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Pete, Mercedes Mechanic replied 3 months ago
Pete, Mercedes Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

In your electrical center check fuses 11 ( 8 amp ) and 13 ( 8 amp ) and see if they are blown.Give them a slight twist to seat the contacts again.If these are all o.k. let me know so we can continue to test to locate this fault.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?

Pete, Mercedes Mechanic