Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Im trying to connect to blue tooth on my 2005, slk350, not

Customer Question

Im trying to connect to blue tooth on my 2005, slk350
JA: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Mercedes-Benz SLK350. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?
Customer: not at the moment
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

in order to connect the bluetooth we need to verify that the phone kit is installed and also the bluetooth puck we call it. do you have the small black puck or the blue and silver one?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Blue and silver

ok, cool, hopefully it is connected in the center console?

so you press and hold the mercedes star on the puck and it will start flashing after a few seconds , then search on your phone for bluetooth and you will see it, the password ***** ***** on the keypad of the phone which ends up being 62872 and the phone will link up, BUT depending on the age of the puck you may not get any or all functions of the phone via bluetooth and have to order a newer one on ebay that has the latest software loaded onto it.

hope this helps.

Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate me so i may receive my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future.Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation, you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed just simply reply back, thanks!
Lou P.
Master Mercedes-Benz Technician
Master ASE Certified