Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Xx

Customer Question

Xx
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Eric replied 3 months ago.

HI,

What is the year and model of your Mercedes and what is your question. The only thing I see under question is "Xx"

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Scan codes c1025 brake light signal and p1584 stop lamp come up about bas and asr lights on the dash.Also p0400 get valve scans and check engine light comes on occasionally.What will fix these problems?Also the seats still don't work and front drivers side fender turn signal is out.
Year: 1999
Model: Clk 320
Engine: 6 cylinder
Expert:  Eric replied 3 months ago.

I will opt out as those are not areas that I specialize in. Another expert will help you at this point

Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and I will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

for the bas and esp lights the brake light switch will fix that issue.

for the p0400 you either need the egr valve or the tube from the egr to the intake is clogged and needs cleaned. these are both vdry common issues and are easy to diagnose and replace.

let me know if this helps or if you need more help, I will do what I can to help,

Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate me so i may receive my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future.Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation, you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed just simply reply back, thanks!
Lou P.
Master Mercedes-Benz Technician
Master ASE Certified