MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

Whenver I close the rear hatch of my 99 E Class wagon I hear

Customer Question

Whenver I close the rear hatch of my 99 E Class wagon I hear a heavy thud inside the panel can that panel be removed for inspection?
JA: What is the model of your '99 Mercedes?
Customer: 320 e class wagon
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing so far.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Mechanic01 replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

Do you have the vin number