Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Can you help me with the problem of mercedes car? MERCEDES

Customer Question

Can you help me with the problem of mercedes car?
MERCEDES BENZ TRUCK ATTACKS
YEAR 2008
VIN: WDB9301831L389057
After maintennace (change engine oil…)
I reset by a button on the instrument cluster.
I can’t reset date (day, month, km next time – basel – maintennace, engine oil, general service,…)
On scanner tool c3:
General servicing:
Note: This value states the date for the next service. If value ‘----‘ is displayed, the date cannot yet be calculated, or the value is negative, i.e. the service date has been exceeded
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

what can happen is you actually reset it but it needs to run and drive for a few miles to recalculate the mileage for the service, have you tried to drive it and then recheck the service with the c3?

Lou