Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Do the bolts on the intake and exhaust manifold need to be…

Customer Question
Do the bolts on...

Do the bolts on the intake and exhaust manifold need to be torqued? 1990 300 SL mercedes

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Chrysler 300. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

It is a 1990 Mercedes 300 SL

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mercedes
7/13/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 1 year ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

The intake should be torqued to 19 ft lbs and exhaust manifold should be torqued to 22 ft lbs. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Hi Dan, what are the torque specs for a 1990 Mercedes 300 SL M104 exhaust manifold and intake manifold bolts

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No thank you.
Just the torque specs in ft. Lbs.
For the exhaust and intake manifold bolt

Website must have offered phone call, that has nothing to do with me. The intake should be torqued to 19 ft lbs and exhaust manifold should be torqued to 22 ft lbs. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks very much for your help

No problem, I'm happy to help. Thanks again and have a good evening!

Please don't forget to rate answer, you can still reply at any time with follow-up questions even after rating. Thanks.