MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

Well, the "Stop, car too low" warning came on today. Been

Customer Question

Well, the "Stop, car too low" warning came on today. Been through the steps in the manual to correct, but nothing worked. Can you tell me anything else to try? it is a 2005 with 40,000 miles on it. Bought it new in 2005.
JA: What is the model of your '05 Mercedes?
Customer: E-500
JA: Are you fixing your E500 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I just told you what I had tried. Instructions in the manual for leveling the car. If the manual instructions worked, I could fix it, but they appear not to be working. So it will probably end up at Hendrix if you can't help.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Mechanic01 replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.