Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

For a 2016 Mercedes CLA45 AMG, I need the OEM part numbers

of the connectors that plug...
for a 2016 Mercedes CLA45 AMG, I need the OEM part numbers of the connectors that plug into the MAP Sensor, throttle connector, camshaft position sensor and boost sensor. VIN is WDDSJ5CB1GN292194.
6/17/2017
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician
Hello I'm Wolfgang. Let me get those part # for you and will be back asap.
thank you, ***** ***** the parts for the connectors that are on the wires, not the receptacles that are on the engine.

so you do not need the hard shell connectors but the terminals correct?

just want to verify!!

thanks

Ok thanks for the clarification. Working on it

ok

camshaft connector (A 022 545 24 26)

throttle body (A 028 545 30 26)

boost sensor (A 006 540 22 81)

i need pics of which boost sensor and map sensor locations for the correct ones. the boost sensor # is the one on the inner cooler

thanks

thanks, ***** ***** leave the country on business, back now. see attached document showing the location of the connectors.

perfect !!! give me a bit and will find all

thanks

do you still owe me an answer on the map and boos sensor connector?

boost sensor and map sensor is the same part # (A 006 540 22 81) so you will need 2 of the same part #!!

our catalog is very poor in description and clarification needed to make sure!!!

anything else?

if not.....

I try to be online 365 days a year.

I only earn a paycheck when a customer rates me Ok, Good, Excellent.

This rating is VERY IMPORTANT! Your rating compensates me on my time and my expertise on your issue!

A lot of the repair information and fixes are hard to come by!!

I HAVE DONE MY PART IN HELPING YOU AND I DO EXPECT THE SAME WITH A 5 STAR RATING!!!

So please rate me above!!!! Bonuses are also greatly appreciated!!!

If I have not addressed your original question to your liking yet, I hope you will reply and continue working with me, since your charged the full question value, regardless if you rate negative or not at all. If you rate me now, do not worry, you can still reply later to me.

Thanks

Wolfgang

Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician
I have seen the parts description and illustrations on the dealer's service department screen. they couldn't even figure out the connectors, so I commend you on getting me the part numbers.

Thanks and my pleasure!!

Wolfgang
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, Mercedes Technician