Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

Car wont start no injector pulse, no they are not new

car wont start no injector pulse
JA: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?
Customer: no they are not new battery new wiring harness for engine new ecu will start with starting fluid
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: 1994 c220
JA: Are you fixing your C220 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes, I am new coils new ecu new engine wiring harness new cam and crank sensors I bought the car this way and I have scan tools no codes present
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: new battery new fuel pump has ignition and fuel pressure no start
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I also need the four digit code for the key to use in the door lock to reset immobilizer on car vin#wdbha22e5rf052057
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
anyone there?

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases the code you need may need to be obtained from a dealer.They may or may not charge a fee for this code here.If this is not an option for you let me know.

Check and make sure all fuses are o.k. in all fuse panels as this can sometimes cause issues with voltage to the computer which in turn can cut off injector pulses.Also check for any after market security systems that may be causing this fault here.If this is all o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete