MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

2005 SL500. Trunk lid hardtop stuck partially opened

Customer Question

Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

Rick can you upload a few pictures of the trunk, roof, and trunk flaps that fold out so I can see the position of the roof ?

then I can assist in getting you fixed up , Lou

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sorry, can't right now. In a tow truck in my way to the dealership.

ok, most times the issue is the flaps on the trunk lid. I could have helped you get this taken care of without a tow most likely, sorry I was not online yesterday , I am the one that helps with a lot of the hardtop issues. if you get to the dealer and can send me some pics I may be able to get you fixed up before having them check it. sorry again for the delay, if you choose to use us in the future please put ATTN LOU P. in the first line and also request me by clicking my picture and i will get an email and respond asap. let me know if you still need my help I surely will try, Lou P

Rick, did you get the car taken care of?