MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

I have lost cruise control, at the same time3 errors came

Customer Question

I have lost cruise control, at the same time3 errors came up , BAS, ESP and ABS malfunction, car drives fine. Seems all errors point to Brake light switch, unfortunately I dont have a switch at the brake pedal. So I assume its at the servo just need to identify exactly what to replace
JA: Have you checked the brake fluid? How's the level and when was it last changed?
Customer: Nope not checked that yet, the car is an 02 plate and have no idea when it was last replaced
JA: What is the model of your '02 Mercedes?
Customer: C Class Estate
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have looked for the brake light switch and found nothing at the pedal
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I dont think so
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** you please post the last 8 digits of your vin number?