MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

I have a 2007 e350 with a a panoramic roof. I was replacing

Customer Question

Hi,I have a 2007 e350 with a a panoramic roof. I was replacing the sunroof motor but can't get it to time up. After I pull fuse in trunk to time the sunshade will work with no issue but the roof will start to move back but stop, then it will make it all the way back if you keep pressing the switch. If you close the sunroof it will make a rachating noise when fully closed and not move the sunshade unless the fuse is pulled again. Is there anything I am missing here or am I looking at a cable issue?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 4 months ago.
Hello there I'm Wolfgang. I do need a vin # to see which pano roof you have. Thanks
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Not at the car currently so I don't have the vin.
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 4 months ago.
My manuals are vin driven so first chance please post that way I can direct you in the right direction. Thanks
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Won't have it till tomorrow morning.. I'll send it over first thing
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 4 months ago.
Got it and thanks
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Wdbuf87j26x206299
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 4 months ago.

ok checking will get back asap!!

thanks