Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

I have a 2000 Mercedes S430 and I have a tail light issue.

Customer Question
only the passenger side outer...
I have a 2000 Mercedes S430 and I have a tail light issue. only the passenger side outer tail light works. The inside tail light worked and then I changed it with the drivers side and now neither works. The bulbs are all good and the outer drivers light did work until I tested with a probe and now it doesn't work. Please help. Mike
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mercedes
4/18/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Marty, Mercedes Technician replied 9 months ago
Marty
Marty, Mercedes Technician

Hi Mike, my name is***** turning the lights off and turn the key off then turn them back on again and see if they work.

Make sure everything is properly plugged in before you do this. Let me know what happens.

MB Paul
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician