Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I bought a car and don`t know the code for the record

Customer Question
I bought a car...

I bought a car and don`t know the code for the record player

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

We don`t know the code

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?

Year:2003.model:350emeil

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Can you send your phone number and please can we talk to a person that understands russian

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mercedes
4/1/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician replied 1 year ago
Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

I will need your vin number and in some instances the radio will need to be removed for the serial number off the radio.

are you still needing help?