MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

Hallo! I had the coolant light come on, a week after the

Customer Question

Hallo !
JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I had the coolant light come on, a week after the coolant got topped off and check engine light came on right after. Also I noticed loss in power...
JA: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?
Customer: So i had it scanned : po117, p20fa, p028a, p202a and p20b9
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: The light stayed on
JA: What year is your Mercedes?
Customer: 2500 sprinter 2014
JA: Are you fixing your Sprinter yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just had it scanned.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no,
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
hallo ?
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 8 months ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Note there may be an issue where the complexity of the issue will require a Premium Service. This service will be an addition to the normal question cost. Usually it does not come down to this but keep in mind!! I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

i do need the vin # of the sprinter and the mileage.

any recent exhaust work done to the vehicle?

thanks