Mercedes

Have Mercedes questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I recently replaced the rotors and brake pads on my 2013…

I recently replaced the...

I recently replaced the rotors and brake pads on my 2013 C350; all was done at the local MB dealer. Now a message appeared, and it says Service B5 due in 30 days. What is service B5?

Mechanic's Assistant: How old are the rotors? How many miles are on the car?

The rotors are 30 days old. 22k miles on the car.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your C350 yourself? What have you tried so far?

It was done at the MB dealer

1/29/2017
eautosales
eautosales, ASE MECHANIC

do they perform all of your schedueled maintenace?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
hi
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
did you see my answer

yes i did about the brakes...this has nothing to do with brakes ..this is saying the next oil change and service is a 2 hour service

Letter B indicates that it will take 2 labor hours to complete the job and 5- that combination cab air filter must be replaced in addition.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the oil is new too, thank you

did mercedes do the oil service?

then have them reset the light...its a maintenance indicator that is suppose to be reset every service

The B Service first visit is at approximately 20,000 miles or 1 year after the previous service. The exact time is determined by the vehicle's Flexible Service System.

Then it is typically every 20,000 miles or 2 years (approximately). This is for model year 2009 and newer. Please see service advisor for all 2015 Mercedes Benz A/B service specifics.

Services Performed:

1. Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement
  2. Oil Filter Replacement
  3. Cabin Dust/Combination Filter Replacement
  4. Brake Fluid Exchange
  5. All Fluid Level Checks & Corrections Are Dependent On Factory-Recommended Service Intervals For Your Vehicle's Year & Model.
  6. Tire Inflation Check & Correction
  7. Brake Component Inspection
  8. Reset Maintenance Counter

Mercedes-Benz B Services adheres to all required elements listed by model year and specific model as indicated on the corresponding service sheet for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Systems in the USA.

hope you can rate my service 5 star

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.
I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. As always I'm happy to provide my time/service & resources so If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you. Thank you and good luck with your vehicle

eautosales
eautosales, ASE MECHANIC