Mercedes

Have Mercedes Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Mercedes

My 380 se a/c flooded on the passenger side first time

Customer Question
yesterday. Took the cover off...
My 380 se a/c flooded on the passenger side first time yesterday. Took the cover off , the one above passenger foot well am unable to distinguish the drain pipe . Please help . Cheers
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes? Hello. How can we help?
Customer: It is an 84 model
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes . Mechanical back ground , but not air , only removing the cover to inspect .
JA: How long has this been an issue? How many miles are on the car?
Customer: Yesterday , 272000 ks , air conditioner compressor replaced 8000 kms ago .
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at this time thanks .
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Mercedes
1/1/2017
Mercedes Mechanic: Mark G, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Mark G
Mark G, ASE Certified Technician

The drain is to the left on the trans hump. Can be blown or probed from the underneath of the car. Most cars are this way.

MB Paul
MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician