Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Mechanical Engineer with 23 years experience in the auto industry, 8 yrs in formula 1 engine testing
12772297

I want to use liqui-moly in my 1995 MB 300diesel. To connect

Customer Question

I want to use liqui-moly in my 1995 MB 300diesel. To connect it to fuel intake and return, and let it run for awhile to cleaen out injectors. Cant find good diagram on fuel in and out lines. Can you help>?>?
JA: When did you last fill the tank? And do you smell gasoline around the engine?
Customer: See notes- its a diese. Tank is about 1/2 full
JA: What is the model of your '95 Mercedes?
Customer: see my notes please- i wrote(###) ###-####, the 124 style, 4 door sedan AT
JA: Are you fixing your Sedan yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: there is nothing wrong, just looking to do routine maintenance
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: simply looking to disconnect fuel lines, and temporarily connect container with liqui-moly fuel condittioner and leet it run to help clean injectors. Need help identifying fuel in and out lines
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Matt replied 10 months ago.

Hello

this image should help as the flow direction in and out is shown

Expert:  Matt replied 10 months ago.

Hi

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you